Business Analyst in Wealth Management
Domain Consultant Wealth Management (WM) will be responsible for requirement elicitation, functional solutions, consulting for Client Financial Solutions Applications specifically for Investments Processing Applications in the Wealth Management Domain
1. Analysis of existing Business System and Process of Client Applications
2. Interacts with Management and business stakeholders for the requirements and business solutions
3. Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, Requirement Management
4. Creating User Stories
5. Providing functional solutions and creating requirement and functional documents
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and