Business Development in Wealth Management
The role would be responsible for managing the portfolio of the clients for providing them with better investment solutions & services to facilitate easy wealth creation. This role encapsulates the responsibility of providing a seamless and fulfilling customer experience and ensuring we become the primary bank for all banking needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Procuring the potential clients through networking, database, market analysis and references
Develop and manage the fund selection models
Product due diligence to understand the qualitative aspects of the products
Cross-sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements
Financial goal setting and planning and prepare investment proposals for the clients
Liaison with operations team to resolve queries and revenue generation
Ensuring highest levels of customer service to the customer acquired
Assure adherence to the guidelines set by the bank
Gather latest Market intelligence and track and benchmark against best practices in competitor banks
Be up-to-date with equity and debt markets by going through investment reports/concall
Knowledge of all the asset classes – equity, fixed income, structured products, real estate, FX and commodities
In depth knowledge wealth management products - mutual funds, portfolio management service providers, alternative investment funds and listed investments
Knowledge of taxation implications for various investment products
Recommend improvements to processes and policies across the retail banking business to drive operational efficiencies and high quality customer service
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and