Calendar Management Expert
In need of an expert level calendar management specialist who has the technical skills to manage a calendar for an executive. But also has the ability to design a schedule that not only accomplishes meeting and task management, but that designs a life aligned with high-level priorities and goals.
Has the ability to aligned with executive about their personal preferences, priorities, and work styles to find the right calendar management tools, processes, and outcomes.
Executive calendar management is not one and done, it will require your ongoing maintenance. Candidate will pay careful attention to the executive’s shifts in work and adjust accordingly. If a staff member transitions off their team, they will think through how this will impact the executive’s schedule and proactively plan for it by adding holds and work blocks to accommodate the additional workload.
As their right hand, your executive looks to you for calendar management which means filtering appointments and meetings they need to take and, more importantly, saying no to the ones they don’t need. It can be hard to say no, and your executive may not be used to it, but it is vital to a sustainable and productive work/life balance. You must be able to foresee calendar issues we’ll before they are here.
Skills and Expertise
Administrative Support Communications Executive Support Email Communication Scheduling Data Entry Virtual Assistant
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and