Experience of marketing or technical content creation experience for technologically advanced services/solutions to target different prospects
· Technology Services Marketing Experience. Knowledge of Product Engineering, Internet of Things, Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Digital Networking, etc. would be a great fit.
· Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to organizational skills.
· Strong communication skills and passion for new-age technologies are definitely an advantage for this profile.
· A creative and innovative approach is a must this profile with the ability to see things in a multidimensional way
· Exposure to the global market (Specifically North America) consumer would be an added advantage
· Increase inbound lead flow with effective lead-generation strategies using online/offline strategies to target our customer base
· Create effective sales tools with strong technical content writing ability for Product engineering, software engineering, quality engineering, cloud, mobility, IoT and services to be marketed via all inbound channels (website, social media, email marketing, blog, press release, article submissions, landing pages, consumer tech show, conferences, etc.).
· Serve as an evangelist for our brand, message and thought leadership through sales presentations, case studies, whitepapers, brochures, webinars, blogs, media articles and speaking.
· Overseeing and developing effective marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with the cross-functional team engineering team, presales team marketing team, sales team, partners and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant and unique content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
· Basic SEO understanding needed to promote content as per the standard guidelines.
· Assist with event planning, including working with event attendees, vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collaterals, give-a-ways and emails.
What it feels
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and