Content writing Expert
1. Create, improve and maintain content for both online and digital media channels
2. Create and publish engaging commercially savvy content as well as editing and improving existing content
3. Engage with business subject matter experts (SME's) and discuss their content needs and manage reviews and approvals
4. Manage the process and relationships with both internal and external suppliers for obtaining and executing quality product content that meets high-quality standards
5. Write, proofread, edit and standardize content across the various online channels
6. Write and source content for new products going up online in a time-efficient manner in line with key marketing promotions
7. Improve content in accordance with SEO best practices, brand consistency, and a united tone of voice
8. Produce and promote web content using the web writing best practices (readable, easy to comprehend, and user-centric)
9. Consider the customers' point of view and the business' tone of voice
Qualifications for Content Writer
1. Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
2. Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
3. Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
4. Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
5. Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
6. Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
7. Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
8. Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
9. Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and