Performs engineering assessment, analysis and scoping for assigned projects. Drives development of documentation in the form of drawings and specifications for bid and construction. Ensures project drawings and specifications comply with university standards and specifications and federal, state and local requirements. Provides construction phase support such as review of submittals, documents interpretation and field observation.
Develops, monitors and implements policies, processes, standards and guidelines for various facility plumbing systems to maintain quality control of project types and sizes. Recommends best industry practices in support of improving unit processes for meeting user and facility needs.
Manages and negotiates consultant services on assigned projects. Monitors and evaluates the appropriateness and progress performed and completed by licensed or certified consultants.
Oversees, initiates and reviews feasibility studies to determine whether design concepts are compatible within existing infrastructures. Develops and recommends changes to design concepts, as necessary. Inspects current building plumbing systems. Determines whether systems need to be repaired, replaced or retrofitted. Recommends equipment or systems to install.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and