Game Art 3D Design Expert
Excellent opportunity for experienced Animation Expert with skills in 3D Character and Environment art to work with in house gaming project with an established organization in the gaming industry.Required Skills:
• Experience with Unity 3D
• Proven ability to animate in Maya
• Able to setup rigs in Maya
• Bring rigs into Unity
• Set up animation rigs and state machines in Unity
• Familiar with 3D modeling and texturing
• Familiar with other AutoDesk tools
• Familiar with Adobe creative suite such as photoshop
• Substance Painter would be a PLUS
• Environmental Art and Level Design
• Able to design Characters
Skills and Expertise
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and