Indian law compliance Expert
• Monitoring and ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements especially E-commerce laws, FCO, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Legal Metrology Act, Legal Metrology rules etc. relating to our retail centres, marketing operations, divisional offices and manufacturing units.
• Prepare and control regulatory compliance policies and protocols on behalf of the organization
• Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the organization operates in accordance with all applicable local and central laws.
• Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them.
• Engage with relevant teams and sign off on all projects to ensure it is compliance with current regulatory regime. .
• Remain up to date on central and state laws related to the organization, business practices and the projects launched/ in process and update policies accordingly.
• Regular coordination with all teams and stakeholders to ensure all licenses and registrations and compliances are in order including verification of regulatory practicies of third party vendors in relation to the organisation business.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and