Insurance Virtual Assistance
Need a virtual assistant/customer service representative with personal insurance knowledge. Life and commercial insurance knowledge a plus. We are seeking candidates looking to grow with a well established insurance agency. We will commit to a 90-day probationary contract which we would like to transition into a full-time position. This individual will answer the phone, provide service work, run quotes for our agents, set appointments, and other tasks as needed. Experience with AMS360, PL Rater, QuoteRush, a plus.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and