IT Sourcer responsibilities include:
Interacting with potential candidates on Job Protals, social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
Drafting and sending recruiting emails.
Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
Draft and send recruiting emails to candidates. Also communicate with past applicants regarding job opportunities
Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
Minimum 2 yrs exp in hardcore IT hiring.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and