looking for a Senior MuleSoft developer who is able to develop and deliver technical training with background in MuleSoft and Java.
• Excellent didactic skills for explaining complex technical content to audiences of different technical expertise.
• Excellent English communication and didactic skills, both written and verbal.
• A proven track record of delivering high-quality and highly efficient MuleSoft code (Mule 4).
• Expertise in Data weave 2.0, and Data weave 1.0.
• Experience with both mule 3 and mule 4.
• Experience with microservices, RAML, WSDL, SOAP APIs, Rest APIs.
• Knowledge of common design patterns and architectures.
• Experience in designing and providing compelling online training.
• Must have experience working as MuleSoft developer in the Tech industry.
• Must prepare training materials and submit them to USS, 3 weeks prior to the training start date this includes PPT, course outline, daily Assignments for each topic, Weekly real world type project assignments, and final projects.
• Teaching experience is a must.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and