.Net plus Angular developer
Looking out for a senior candidate and NGRX is very important to have
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Computer Science or related field; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Design system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to the existing in place and for any new enhancements; possess good computational and analytics skills, including coordinate with all the stakeholders and departments to analyze requirements of architectural team and develop Proof of Concept to demonstrate the complicated modules; be well versed with design, develop and maintain applications
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oracle PLSQL, Database Triggers, Views, Procedure, Packages, Cursors, Database tables and Queries, Performance tune SQL
Solid knowledge of one RDBMS system such as Oracle.
Research prod issues by understanding the existing code as well as developing new code in Oracle PLSQL
Work closely with business team to understand their requirements
Attend business meetings to design applications, databases and provide optimal solutions.
Work with the IT Manager to understand the deadlines and develop code, unit test, create user stories and migrate the code to TEST and PROD environments.
Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment
Source Control in Git Lab
Ability to debug and quickly diagnose production issues
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and