Odoo Connection with Epicor (Java)
We need to connect a database in Odoo v12, community edition with a platform. Documents to create quotation are in the link:
This complete part is needed:
ACXPartInquiry request and ACXPartInquiry response and errors
ACXPartOrder request and ACXPartInquiry response and errors
It's necessary to install and config in Odoo server software (java based) who is called a listener (This guide is provided), the listener is going to be who receives requests and give a responses between EPICOR and Odoo, Developer team needs to create de communication (module) between Odoo and the listener using the services ACXPartInquiry request and ACXPartInquiry response and errors
ACXPartOrder request and ACXPartInquiry response and errors.
Assure correct use of language files in order to do the Spanish translation by freelance
Communications must be through git lab platform, is required some meetings in English with other supplier who checks that connection works fine and can solve doubts. Time zone for meetings UTC-5. Its important Spanish also, needs fluency in both languages to speak and write.
Assure code quality / CI
Module has to have permits of user and advanced, according to the final use.
No payment will be made to start the project. It will be divided according to the % of the scope of work of each step of the quotation.
Final payment only will be made when the module ti's working without any issues on production database.
Communication and register of changes will be made through Gitlab account.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and