Online Fraud Expert
We are an online research firm seeking an experienced operator in the area of fraud prevention, user identification and user experience. We would like to tighten our controls on having single user accounts (one account for one user) and monitoring their compliance with our terms and conditions.
We have a full time DPO under the GDPR, so this role is operational and strategic. We also have a full time development team to implement the strategy.
Skills and Expertise
Customer Experience Services
Customer Experience Research
Customer Insight Analysis
Product Support Services
Business Size Experience
Business with 10-99 Employees
Business with 100-999 Employees
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and