Partner Marketing Manager
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is seeking a talented, self-directed partner marketing professional to develop marketing programs that support the growth objectives of the AWS business in India and drive partner led opportunities and revenue growth. These marketing programs will include both AWS marketing programs "to" partners and the development of "joint" demand generation and brand awareness programs.
The right candidate has successful experience in driving partner centric marketing programs that deliver results, an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
. Own a core set of India "to partner" marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy and resources to scale across the market.
. Work directly with consulting and technology partners to build and execute joint-marketing plans that are customer-centric and deliver customer demand, revenue growth, and positively impact brand equity.
. Organize, assist and implement partner-led marketing events (online and offline)
. Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in country.
. Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities in country.
. Monitor and support partner utilization of Market Development Funds (MDF) and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
. Measure key metrics and KPIs and insuring all established goals, objectives and deliverables are met.
. Manage local marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and