PERN ( Frontend) Expert
We are a creative, immersive tech startup with a large client in EduTech. We are building an online testing platform that will launch over the summer are seeking a talented frontend developer to add to our team.
If you are an experienced and efficient developer with an eye for translating mockups into pixel perfect, responsive designs that are performant and secure, you may be a fit for this role.
Our current team consists of two backend devs, one frontend dev, one devops engineer and a QA specialist. You will be joining the team as the second frontend dev.
Our stack consists of PostgreSQL, NestJS, React, and Node.js. The platform is hosted on AWS using ECS. We also heavily rely on websockets for realtime monitoring of tests, and use Socket.IO with Redis for this implementation.
If this sounds like the project for you, please we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and