We’re looking for a highly skillful and motivated Senior Python Backend Developer for our development Team! You’ll support the team by implementing the best design practices and help them deliver scalable high performing solutions.
The role you’ll perform requires at least some Spanish proficiency for communication with teammates and English for communication with partners and business people (Product Owner/ Business Analysts/etc). This position is open for remote work, so there’s no location requirement.
-Experience building ERP solutions.
-DevOps experience a plus.
-Experience with Agile Software Development (Scrum).
-A proactive mindset and desire to learn.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and