Experience in working with Force.com using Apex and Visualforce. . Good experience in SFDC configuration and mapping features to business requirements. . Experience in CPQ will be preferred. . Must display comfort implementing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. . Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API, etc., will be a bonus. . Must have at least one Salesforce certification. . Experience in working with Lighting Components. . Good experience in data migration / Import / Export using SFDC. . Experience in integrating Salesforce with multiple systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and