SAP CO Expert
Proficient in Configuration of Controlling:
Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Product costing and Profitability Analysis (COPA) as per the business requirements.
Good experience in gathering business requirements and analysis, blueprinting, mapping business requirements to SAP environment, realization, final preparation, go live and supporting.
Excellent understanding of controlling processes.
Good understanding of integration points between SD/PP/FI.
Must have experience on GL/COPA reconciliation.
Good knowledge of COPA flows from different modules, integration points and related configuration.
Knowledge of report painter is desirable.
Candidate must have worked on CO Year end and Month end activity.
Must have worked on CO Support giving quick solutions to Business.
Must have exposure to all the phases of testing, preparation of test scripts, user manuals, provide training, etc.
Exposure to integration of CO with other modules such as FI, MM, SD, PS etc.
Is aware of Ticket tools like Service Now, Jira, etc.
Preferably worked on International Projects (EU).
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and