We are seeking a results-driven SAP Specialist. Reporting to the Director, Information Technology, the SAP specialist will be responsible for liaising with various departments within the organization to address business needs by developing and deploying SAP solutions. The candidate will make configuration and programming recommendations to continuously maintain and improve the SAP system within a manufacturing environment. Since this role requires the individual to work with multiple departments in various areas of the business, the candidate should therefore have a good overall grasp of the main SAP modules and functionalities (Material Management, Production Planning, Sales & Distribution and FICO) with the ability to research solutions as needed for any module.
• Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
• Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
• Be the first line of support for regular user issues within the SAP system.
• Document SAP processes throughout the business.
• Provide expertise for internal projects that involve SAP.
• Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and