SAP Material management (MM) Expert
SAP -Materials Management (MM) with Inventory Management (IM) and Procurement experience
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP Materials Management (MM) and ability to handle all Purchasing & Inventory management (MM) with Warehouse Management (WM).
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows in Microsoft Visio's for the client's proposed business processes.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure SAP - MM & WM and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Client's Standards & Requirements. Strong configuration hands on experience in MM & WM.
- Responsible in studying and preparing AS-IS study, gap analysis, Blue-Print and Strong configuration hands on experience in the following MM areas.
- Material Master, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Account Determination, Invoice Verifications.
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound supply chain involving Purchase Requisitions, Quotation, Contacts, Purchase Orders, Stock Transport Order, STO Delivery, Inventory Management including Physical Inventory and Invoice Verifications
- Integration of the MM & WM module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and