Senior C++ C-Shell Expert
SME with strong working knowledge of developing C++ application under WINDOWS and LINUX operating systems.
Basic Core Java understanding and OOPS concepts.
Good Knowledge of build and test automation.
Sound understanding and knowledge of Python and its ecosystem libraries.
Strong Linux systems and bash scripting skills.
Experience in Technically leading/mentoring team with 5-8 junior team members.
Experience in managing source code with Git repository or any other version control system.
Isolating, troubleshooting, escalating, correcting and documenting activities/any/all problems to include customer or technical issues within the Server/OS/HW Infrastructure
Additional Preferred Skills:
Experience working in Insurance Domain
Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies/framework.
Knowledge of Installation, configuration, and maintenance of IBM i and AIX Servers
Basic Knowledge and working experience with iOS and Android shared libraries.
Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
Communication skills to interact with Customers, Stakeholders, team members and support personnel
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Experience in end to end software delivery
Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster
Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple product solution
Ability to work in a team environment
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and