Senior DevOps Engineer
This position belongs to DTS(Developer Tools and Services) team of SAP Successfactors. DTS team is a central team that responsible for Successfactors product building and release. Our mission is to provide the best tools and services for global engineering to increase the development productivity.
• Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline and build framework for SAP SuccessFactors Applications
• Build a solid foundation for a productive developer environment and tooling to bring an integrated experience with all our offerings, considering existing Infrastructure and integration of newer technologies as well.
• Be flexible and prepared to work closely with development teams, clearly communicating the status of tasks
• Support the engineering organization with day-to-day operations
• Integrate our deployment tools (and collaborate to enhance them) into the pipeline to auto build environments for Engineering
• You work as one senior software engineer together with the product owner and the architect in an agile development team according to Scrum.
• You develop the technical and development skills of team colleagues, coach and advise young talents, interns.
• You drive improvements and innovations in development processes, methodologies, architectures, technology
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and