Statistica Technical Expert
We do have an excellent opportunity with one of the product based Pharmaceutical company.
SDM and DH Technical Expert:
We are looking out for a candidate who has a min of 3-7 years of experience in STATISTICA Application.
We need someone who is responsible for Design, develop, test, document and deliver the Business requirements related to Statistica Workflows.
Expert in Statistica Workspaces, Data Configurations, Analysis Configurations, Oracle Databases & Windows architecture. Responsible for solving problems different existing STATISTICA Workflows. Assemble large and complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. Building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
Working with Big data Ecosystem like (MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Oozie, Kafka and Any NoSQL databases). Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting. Experience working with large data sets in distributed computing to perform Extensive parallel processing which Gives to build analytics pipeline.
Responsible for Application deployment, upgrade, Enhancements, Hotfix implementations as and when required. Responsible for delivery of various ITSM services like Incident Management, problem Management, Change and Release management etc.
Experienced in new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery. Understanding of various Data interfaces OSI PI, MES, SAP, LIMS system. Identify, design and implement internal process improvements.
Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements before implementation, creation, and documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with collaborators. Deliver & Maintain Services adhering.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and