Resolve or escalate level-appropriate technical issues for customers in accordance with team playbook guidelines via phone and ticketing
Secure, administer, and improve customer technical issues which can include OS level, webserver, database server, applications server, DNS, SMTP, user management and permissions, or other software issues
Troubleshoot monitoring alerts and create tickets accordingly
Escalate support requests according to escalation procedures
Second rollover point for inbound customer calls
Perform incident management identification, assist in managing and escalation
Ensure adherence to customer & SLA commitments
Monitor ticket response times and take appropriate actions to ensure team response time targets are met
Collaborate with Account Managers and Business Development Consultants to build strong customer relationships
Collaborate and share knowledge with other administrators on the support floor
Provide Fanatical Experience to customers in all the above
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and